Your Reliable and Secure Vehicle Management System
AQUILA FMS enables an organization monitor to accomplish a series of specific tasks in the management of any or all aspects relating to a company's fleet of vehicles.
How does AQUILA work?
AQUILA FMS enables an organization monitor to accomplish a series of specific tasks in the management of any or all aspects relating to a company's fleet of vehicles. These specific tasks encompass all operations from vehicle acquisition
to disposal. AQUILA FMS Software, depending on its capabilities, allows functions such as driver and Vehicle interpreting, trip mapping, dispatch, Vehicle efficiency, etc. It can provide remote control features, such as Geo-fencing
In the current economy especially, Fleet Management System offers valuable protection of the investment you have made with your vehicles and the people you employ to drive them. GPS tracking for example means your fleet manager (Vehicle Monitor) can pinpoint any vehicle at any time. Should the vehicle be stolen this function will greatly help the police recover it as well as provide emergency services with an exact location should an incident occur.
- Vehicles List (Search/Select/Select All/Deselect All/Filter by Category).
- View on Map (Single/Multiple/All/Category wise).
- Travel Replay from View on Map.
- Clustering Feature (Zoom out and Zoom in Clustering).
- Live Tracking from View on Map.
- Vehicle Trail (or Day Tracking) from View on Map.
- Vehicle Snapshot: All Relevant Information about the Vehicle, Lazy Load feature.
- Switchability between Vehicle Snapshot and View on Map.
- Vehicle Trail (or Day Tracking) from View on Map for any set of vehicles.
- Notifications Page (Alerts Included).
- ON Trip
- Scheduled Trip.
- Start Delayed.
- Destination Delayed.
- Engine Healtha (using OBD).
- Device Health (new).
- DTC (using OBD).
- Mishandle (Device Unplugged or Tampered).
- OBD (Engine RPM & MAF).
- Panic Alert. & Overspeed Alert.
- Distance Reports (Daily Report, Monthly Report, Advanced Monthly Report) , Alert Report (Overspeed Alert Report.
- Power Failure Alert Report.
- Route Deviation Alert Report.
- Geofence Violation Alert Report.
- Activity Report (AC ON Report, Speed Report, Stop/Halt Report).
- Driver Behaviour & Analytics Reports.
Vehicle & Driver Management
- Service & Maintenance.
- Drive Report.
Route & Trip Management
- Route Fencing with Google Provided Routes.
- Route Fencing VTS Routes.
- Automated Trip Creation and Management.