Manager – Automotive OEM Sales
- Responsible for meeting Automotive OEMs, Gauging the need for Telematics in their product line & OEMs to explore business opportunities.
- Onboarding New Automotive OEM as a client for recurring hardware sales.
- Understanding Market Dynamics of the Vehicle Telematics Industry.
- Managing existing OEM clients and accomplishing planned quarterly Business Targets.
- Working towards securing higher SOB in existing on-boarded OEM clients.
- Engagement in Business promotion or marketing activities like Business Exhibitions, Seminars, etc.
- The position involves traveling within and outside the Country
- Increase revenues from existing accounts and win new accounts
- As the face of the organization, help in building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor, and customer community
- Participate in industry events, trade shows, and conferences when necessary
- Telematics, Automotive, or related industry experience a plus
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or related discipline preferred. MBA Marketing is a plus.
- 5 Years of working Experience at Automotive OEM particularly in the commercial vehicle industry.
- Rich experience in exploring and developing new markets, accelerating growth & achieving desired sales goals
- Proficient at analyzing market trends to provide critical inputs for business development initiatives and formulation of sales and marketing strategies
- Proven track record of constantly surpassing sales targets
- An effective verbal and written communicator with excellent relationship, team management, and client servicing skills
- Possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C-level
- Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to close high-value and high-profile deals.