Sr. Software Developer -Full Stack
- Gathering early non-functional requirements
- Evaluating functional requirements captured by a business analyst
- Selecting a technology stack and deployment methods.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality of the product
- Creating high- and low-level architecture designs and workflows
- Estimating development time
- Oversee the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Perform regular code reviews
- Troubleshoot code-level problems quickly and efficiently
- IOT or Telematics domain expertise will be a plus
- 5-7 years of experience designing and implementing software applications
- Proven experience as a software architect
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience working on complex large-scale software projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications and open-source technologies.
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, Nodejs, Reactjs, and more.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Strong grasp of container-based technologies.
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors and overseeing plans to improve them.
- Experience designing secure software systems based on industry-specific specifications.
- Understanding of cloud platforms and services.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Education And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree in Computer Science.
- Typically, 5-7 years experience